• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I am excite. I ordered a Goerends triple on Wednesday and it will be here today. So I can FINALLY finish the transmission for this thing. No one should have to drive a stock 47re for a year. I will be pirating most of the transmission from the green truck. 3rd gen rotors are coming today as well. Just need the flex lines from Crown and I can finish the rear axle. Gonna be busy here in the coming weeks.

• Like 1

Ah gotcha. I read earlier about the compounds so just assumed you’d need something like the 17ss so I’ll definitely be interested to hear how it all works out.

Also with a 650hp goal are you leaving the flex plate stock?

Edited by notlimah

I was busy af all weekend. Pulled the built trans from my 24v, removed the mpm input with the direct and forward clutches. Installed those on a standard billet input and into what was the 24v trans. I also installed brand spankin new Goerends 15ss triple disc and valve body. So the old 24v trans has a fancy Sonnax billet direct drum, mpm 2nd gear band, mpm billet output, tcs & sonnax billet little pieces, 3.8 lever and prolly a couple other things I am forgetting. A buddy and I spent most of yesterday finishing reassembly of the old 24v trans, removing the trans from the 12v and installing the new trans. But......it was so worth it. Trans is solid af. It has taken a year but we now have a built auto in the 12v. Injectors are next. :cheerleader: