• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Trailer Tire pressure sensors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FWIW, I did some shopping around & spec comparison.  the $70 to $100 ones seem to be VERY hit & miss when your trying to look @ Trailer tires.  the $300 to $500 ones seem to be higher quality & they either dont need a repeater or come with it.  

I have not pulled the trigger on this yet, Im going to do some looking around & see if maybe I can find one on the RV sites.  I will probably go for the higher end ones, I dont want to have the headache of the cheaper ones maybe not working.  My towing season is not going to start until Oct anyway so I have time.  

Bob

Display Mount Replaceable batteries Pre Prog sensors # of Sensors Cost Amazon Rating Repeater required
Bellacorp’s EK215T10  Suction Y Y 8 339 4.4 No
Tire Minder, A1A, TPMS BT to device Y (free) N 6 (+) 403 4.2 Included
EEZ Tire, TPMS Suction Y ? 8 379 4.2 No (<53')
Pressure Pro 6 Wheel TPMS Velcro N (30% Disc) ? 4 407 3.7 ?
Tire, Safeguard, 8 Tire RV Cap Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) ($379) Velcro? ? ? 8 379 4.0 No
TireTraker TT-500 / 10 Wheel Tire Monitoring System with Suction Y N 8 429 4.0 No
TST 507 Tire Pressure Monitoring System With 4 Cap Sensors Suction Y ? 4 (+) 250 4.1 No
VICTONY Tire Pressure Monitor System Solar Energy TPMS with 4 Sensors Protect Your Safety Velcro ? ? 4 86 3.7 N/A
Steelmate TP-03S TPMS TPMS  Lighter plug ? ? 4 109 None ?
CARCHET TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Velcro Y ? 6 199 3.3 Included
Yokaro Wireless TPMS Lighter plug Y Y 4 68 3.6 No

• 2 weeks later...

I acquired an older Pressure Pro last October. The sensors were old so just before the new year I called Pressure Pro for replacement sensors. They were $35 each but were going up to the price of new $50 each as of the first of the year. I ran eight sensors on my truck and trailer. I did like the idea od checking the pressure in any tire any time I wanted, but still did my walk around and checking things every time I stopped. I am thinking of getting a couple more sensors so I can have all my tires monitored all the time so that in case a tire goes down in pressure I can hopefully get air into it before it heats up and ultimately causes a blow out.

• Like 1