• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Who's got springs like these?

I pulled my plastic wheel well insert to get easy access to the top of my fuel tank

Thought id take a picture of my springs. Every truck I look at, Ive never seen one with these heavy load springs. well maybe a 1ton dually

I know I have the '99 heavy duty or 1 ton package and I have rear sway bar and HD front "T" tie rod etc

Does anyone else have this spring set up ?

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

• Staff

Could be mistaken, looks like Dripleys' single overload looks a bit heavier duty. 

My 02 is like dripleys with a single overload and camper package, but L stacked another in there latter for the camper.

My 01 is like GSP7s' overload with doubles.

55 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Could be mistaken, looks like Dripleys' single overload looks a bit heavier duty. 

My 02 is like dripleys with a single overload and camper package, but L stacked another in there latter for the camper.

My 01 is like GSP7s' overload with doubles.

It looks that way to me but a bit hard to tell in the picture. I think you ought to get the micrometer out tell us for sure. I know you need something to do.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1