• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well the Order is in

Me78569

5 minutes ago, Quadzilla Power said:

So the blue one is the one that was hail damaged? I'm a little confused.

I looked it over really close and there was no damage.  I dont think it got hit, I think a lot of them at the yard got hit and someone made a bulk statement.

unless there was signficant damage that was repaired I will get the truck at the lot.   I  would very much like to be able to tow the horse trailer sooner than later lol.

I am guessing FCA will say that some of the trucks got hit, but mine did not get hit.  

• Staff

Nick, that's too long to go without a truck. Please get checked out by the Doc... make sure your okay. Lol :thumb1:

I think IBMobile might have a picture of a guy that went a too long without his truck..

Edited by JAG1

hopefully tomorrow that will be resolved.

Only bad part is we are only at $14900 down payment.  We were at $15000, but spent some of it to paint the bathroom when we heard we had to wait for another truck lol.  

14900 isnt a big deal, but 15000 looks better on a check lol.

I got word from the dealer yesterday that I can buy the truck, but still no offical message from FCA about what actually happened. 

I want to make sure I dont have something pop up down the road to kill the value of the truck.  

• Like 2

We are picking up the truck tonight.  Report back from FCA was " it might have gotten hit with hail. it might have been repaired, but if it was then it was under 2k in damages and we don't report to you or anyone in that case.  if it was repaired it was repaired to new truck condition."  

I dont think it was hit given the amount of dirt on it when I seen it first.  there is no way it was cleaned and fixed( they wouldn't have worked on the body / paint without cleaning)  and ended up as dirty as it was.  

If we would have not asked for a status update 2 weeks ago this never would have happened as no one outside of FCA would know about it.  

regardless whatever.

• Like 2