• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla PV1

Steve31

I have been looking to update my pv1 have read the thread about doing the updates but the tuning files are not available (page is down)

Should I just send it in or does someone know where I can find the files?

So in other words the pv1 really isnt stable to update (so to speak)

But the new firmware (v2 for iquad) has the bugs worked out?

The thing with mine is it wont hold settings, evertime you cut it off I have to reset the power level

half the menu is not accessible ,backlighting, fuel press warning etc. it will freeze up and will have to cycle the power

to get it back.

And imo droids kinda suck, used to be a big fan of them until these last couple years, there just not near as stable as they used to be

Edited by Steve31

5 hours ago, Steve31 said:

And imo droids kinda suck, used to be a big fan of them until these last couple years, there just not near as stable as they used to be

That's why I'm hanging on to my S6 in fact I got two of them one for the truck and one for normal use, you can find them used for under a hundred bucks. This last one I got I had to update software about five times before it was on the new enough version to work good with quad. But I stopped updating it after I liked what I've seen, I think it said something 2016. Reason I don't update to the latest is sometimes they don't have all the bugs worked out and you have problems, like battery goes dead too fast.

Reason I was suggesting Droid is just to use with quad,  it's more friendly and you can use apple core for whatever else.