• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Any one use these injectors

• Staff

I'm getting ready for a 5200+ mile trip and with just over 100K miles on the clock I've been thinking about replacing my injectors when I do the valve adjustment before I go.  I was looking at Bosch 275's when I came across these on E-bay. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Dodge-Cummins-RV275-Performance-Injectors-for-98-5-02-24-VALVE-5-9L/161397044745?hash=item2594037609:g:KBQAAOSwxH1T8Kjl&vxp=mtr

They're made/supplied by Sundieselsystems

http://sundieselsystems.com/performance-products/performance-injectors/

Has anyone had any experience with this brand of injectors?

I would also stay away from eBay on parts like that, unless it's a reputable place. Definitely not something to save money on. We'll spend your money for you don't worry. My last two sets of injectors were from DAP also and they seem to be working good. 

• Owner

After working for SmartyResource and building there Policy violator listing and doing some research on eBay and Amazon sellers I will not buy any stuff for my truck from these people. Most of these sellers on eBay and Amazon don't even have a simple contact information. No phone number, no mailing address, no email, not even a website. So now if you have warranty issue your screwed and no one to contact no company name to back up the purchase. 

I say like the rest go over to DAP and talk to Jacob tell him that I (Mopar1973Man.Com) sent you. :wink:

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

Buddy of mine owns and runs a local injection shop here, and warned me about those ebay injectors, said he had a few sets come threw and the metal is really soft and wear really fast

I bought a set of dap 100 nozzles (which he pop tested and set) and love them

In my shopping for the RV 275, I learned to stay away from the aftermarket. The genuine Bosch have P/N 0432193635, I have not seen them but should be stamped on the body themself too.  I havnt had time to pull the trigger yet but DAP charges core until they get yours Vulcan is a little more but no core charge

• Staff
19 minutes ago, 01cummins4ever said:

I haven't time to pull the trigger yet but DAP charges core until they get yours Vulcan is a little more but no core charge

I've decided to get the proven brand, Bosch RV 275 injectors.  There is nothing wrong with my injectors and I want to keep them.

On Dap's web site the RV 275 are $ 65 each plus $17core charge for total of $492.  At another DAP web ad, they are selling them for $379 and $100 core charge                   Dap is selling them on E-Bay for $489 with no core charge  

Vulcan want $429 with no core charge.