Any one use these injectors

• Board Of Directors

I'm getting ready for a 5200+ mile trip and with just over 100K miles on the clock I've been thinking about replacing my injectors when I do the valve adjustment before I go.  I was looking at Bosch 275's when I came across these on E-bay. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Dodge-Cummins-RV275-Performance-Injectors-for-98-5-02-24-VALVE-5-9L/161397044745?hash=item2594037609:g:KBQAAOSwxH1T8Kjl&vxp=mtr

They're made/supplied by Sundieselsystems

http://sundieselsystems.com/performance-products/performance-injectors/

Has anyone had any experience with this brand of injectors?

• Administrator

After working for SmartyResource and building there Policy violator listing and doing some research on eBay and Amazon sellers I will not buy any stuff for my truck from these people. Most of these sellers on eBay and Amazon don't even have a simple contact information. No phone number, no mailing address, no email, not even a website. So now if you have warranty issue your screwed and no one to contact no company name to back up the purchase. 

I say like the rest go over to DAP and talk to Jacob tell him that I (Mopar1973Man.Com) sent you. :wink:

Buddy of mine owns and runs a local injection shop here, and warned me about those ebay injectors, said he had a few sets come threw and the metal is really soft and wear really fast

I bought a set of dap 100 nozzles (which he pop tested and set) and love them

In my shopping for the RV 275, I learned to stay away from the aftermarket. The genuine Bosch have P/N 0432193635, I have not seen them but should be stamped on the body themself too.  I havnt had time to pull the trigger yet but DAP charges core until they get yours Vulcan is a little more but no core charge

• Board Of Directors
19 minutes ago, 01cummins4ever said:

I haven't time to pull the trigger yet but DAP charges core until they get yours Vulcan is a little more but no core charge

I've decided to get the proven brand, Bosch RV 275 injectors.  There is nothing wrong with my injectors and I want to keep them.

On Dap's web site the RV 275 are $ 65 each plus $17core charge for total of $492.  At another DAP web ad, they are selling them for $379 and $100 core charge                   Dap is selling them on E-Bay for $489 with no core charge  

Vulcan want $429 with no core charge. 

Archived