• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Newbie adrenaline iquad help

Jaysonmarquis

The tuning settings are defined by what profile you are running.  

The Profile selected in the app needs to match the flash on the box under the hood.  So if you have the V2 profile selected in the app you need to have the V2 flash under the hood. 

Easy way to know is the build date sensor on the V2 profile.  If it has a date then you have V2 on the box.  

sounds like you have the V1 profile selected.

throttle reponse issues normally mean you are starting your tune to low.   I dont know your mods so I am guessing but say you had 7 x .009 injectors, and your starting point for the tune was %80,   thats way to low and you can increase that starting ppoint up to %95 or higher at 0 psi.  That will throw a bunch more fuel at the truck.   

as for MPG, that all comes from timing.  Again we dont know your mods, but typically you want 17-19* of timing in the 55-65 mph area while at cruise.

Edited by Me78569
  • Thanks 1

• Owner
59 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I dont know your mods so I am guessing but say you had 7 x .009 injectors, and your starting point for the tune was %80,   thats way to low and you can increase that starting ppoint up to %95 or higher at 0 psi.

Give an idea. This is what I'm running for 7x0.0085 (+75 HP injectors) and HX35/40 turbo (60/60/12), BHAF and 4" exhaust (muffled).

Economy tune I start at 80% fuel and work my way to 150% at 30 PSI of boost. I hit 100% fuel at 10 PSI of boost. Nearly smoke free all the time. 

Performance tune I start at 90% fuel and work my way to 150% at 18 PSI of boost. I hit 100% of fuel at  4 PSI of boost. This tune has just bit of smoke launching but clears up very fast.