• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Swapping Dana 70 to Dana 80

8 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

:popcorn:

Watching and wanting to learn about the conversion.

Ik same here ik I need the ubolt axle plates the u bolts the plates for the top of the springs I don't think I needed the top overloads or the spacer but I got them all the same i plan on putting it all together like the 3500 srw was I also am pretty sure I have to shorten the drive shaft 1 to 2 inches do u want me to do a write up mike ? Also I got a drum rear end not the disk d80 like I ever wanted o well 

Edited by Silverdodge

Well had the drive shaft shortened 2 inches and fit perfect u joints were the same used same shockes I used the overloads and spacer from the donor truck and the u bolt plates I also had to get new u bolts made that were 16 inches long took 6 hours with riping the old axle apart not including part running vary straight forward swap also donor truck was a 01 3500 srw 

Edited by Silverdodge
  • Thanks 1