• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quad installed!

notlimah

Well finally got around to installing the quad and all I can say is WOW! 

I cant believe how much nicer the truck runs! I haven’t even tweaked anything, just using the stock injector daily tune @Me78569 uploaded and it’s really good. Can definitely tell in the lower throttle scenarios and from 0-40mph. A lot more responsive, and runs smoother overall. I can’t wait to get some 7x.012’s installed and see how it runs then!

Anyone who’s on the fence about getting the quad and new V2 software just pull the trigger!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So another dumb question. If a current tune that's loading didn't load all the way ( even if it's the same tune) do you have to keep reloading it till it loads fully or will Quadzilla use previous tune from before, in other words is it safe to keep driving the truck with a tune that's not fully loaded, or once it's started to load a new tune it's overriding the old one.

Just keeping you occupied Nick while you're waiting for your new toy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well got my stealth plate installed last night. Been going on any errand I can think of today.

HOLY CRAP! I never thought a big ol truck could move like this! 

Transmission actually runs smoother now with more power getting put through it and actually gets up above 100*!! 

Definitely glad I tapped it and even more glad I waited until I had the supporting mods for it! Actually saw fuel pressure pull down to 15psi for the first time ever! Lol

• Owner
5 hours ago, notlimah said:

HOLY CRAP! I never thought a big ol truck could move like this! 

Just wait... Let one of the power junkies hook you up with more... Get bit by the power bug and its a slippery slope you'll never get back up again. Like myself with +75HP injectors and that HX35/40 Hybrid turbo. It's crazy the amount of power over stock with a few mods and Quadzilla wiretapped. :burnout2:

• Owner
3 minutes ago, trreed said:

@Mopar1973Man I’ve got him considering compounds already. 

Trust me... I've got the itch for a bigger turbo. Just if my wallet had more money and less lint. I'd love to play with compounds but i know from there... You lose your footing, slip, hit the ground, and you claw and paw to gain traction to stand back up.

Damn power bug infection is nasty if not treated correctly. 

Considering is all it is. I’m more likely to go to a 62/68/12 then I am to compound. Buuuutttt that’s not to say that somewhere waaaayyy down the road that I don’t use that 62 as part of a compound setup and hit da streetzzz!