• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

On 9/11/2018 at 11:35 PM, Tim miller said:

01 2500 4x4

BHAF LEVELING KIT  FASS150 4in to a 6 in tip silencer ring MIA  homemade front bumper

Screenshot_20180814-190128_Gallery.jpg

Love the color! Always wanted a sport dually that color. Any side profile pic's of that bumper? Looks like you did a very nice job. 

I've never seen this thread until now... :duh:   Wow, nice trucks!!!  I just combed through 15 pages of some pretty cool looking stuff and I also noticed quite a few similarities too.  A surprising number of you still have the factory rims.  Me too and I love the look.  Not too many rims out there fit well with the 2nd gens.  Plus many of you are running aftermarket headlights.  Mostly non-sports with Sport type housings.  Like minds think alike?

And I absolutely loved the pictures showing the areas where you live.  Maybe its just my inner self who's looking to flee this state or that I enjoy this great country and all the cool places within it.  Either way, lots of nice photos...

Now I have to dig up some pictures of my truck so I can join in on the fun. :thumb1:

2 hours ago, rotohead said:

Like what you did with the front bumper. Is that bed liner?

Yes. I did the rear too. Chrome sucks up here in Canada. Unless you replace your truck every 10 years. It seems to pit and rust, I am sure from the winter roads. This liner spray should help. Here are a couple more pics.

JVh9MaBCEz2jDEg6_zCdRAxa9TRVxSff4dlW8eak

WHHE6Zgbzf084bmlGoHNbLCEL30kCZbA4OQXkX9Q

On 7/11/2018 at 11:04 AM, Dieselfuture said:

I think I found the solution, just need more beer now

20180708_210118.jpg.446264dae68e34b633d5a071b0806be0.jpg

Lower cab corners are available. I just had a bad rear cab corner replaced.

_1mdK9kjekzo0asUGryHpK8ZUA4IVpprB3VpCS2Q

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, keithb7 said:

Yes. I did the rear too. Chrome sucks up here in Canada. Unless you replace your truck every 10 years. It seems to pit and rust, I am sure from the winter roads. This liner spray should help. Here are a couple more pics.

JVh9MaBCEz2jDEg6_zCdRAxa9TRVxSff4dlW8eak

WHHE6Zgbzf084bmlGoHNbLCEL30kCZbA4OQXkX9Q

Lower cab corners are available. I just had a bad rear cab corner replaced.

_1mdK9kjekzo0asUGryHpK8ZUA4IVpprB3VpCS2Q

Great. Thanks for the reply. It looks like that bonds to the chrome very well. I'm jacked to do this to my truck this winter. Did you have to do any primer or prep to the chrome? Thanks again.

2 hours ago, keithb7 said:

Lower cab corners are available. I just had a bad rear cab corner replaced

LOL I know just no time to do it. Beer can seemed like a good option at the time I was having it. 

How do you like them BF Goodrich rugged Trail, I know rugged terrain is supposed to be better 

On 9/20/2018 at 5:02 PM, rotohead said:

I'm jacked to do this to my truck this winter. Did you have to do any primer or prep to the chrome? Thanks again.

40 grit sanding disc all over the chrome to roughen the surface up well. No primer required. Spray the box liner on to the very rough surface.  It will adhere very well to the roughed up surface.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, dripley said:

Very nice truck. Been a while since mine looked like that.

Thanks. Arizona truck. Here in northeastern Illinois they don't look like this for long. My father in-law has a 2004 Ford f350 dually with 40,000 miles on it. He bought it new and never took it out in the snow. Looks brand new.

Edited by Max Tune

9 minutes ago, Max Tune said:

Thanks. Arizona truck. Here in northeastern Illinois they don't look like this for long. My father in-law has a 2004 Ford f350 dually with 40,000 miles on it. He bought it new and never took it out in the snow. Looks brand new.

Bought mine new, have mostly kept it out of the snow but not the sun. 450k later and it looks its age. But it runs like a teenager.

• Haha 1