• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

13 hours ago, trreed said:

I kept an eye out for you when I drove through Iowa yesterday.... no such luck

Which road were you on and what part did you drive through. Can't really miss my place, has a tall privacy fence 

b4520ae311f283a38eca040b178fc867.jpg.f50c595f8198c8b3e79316029cb7aa64.jpg

9 hours ago, Blueox01 said:

That emblem isn't right , Found On Road Dead?

I like the fed over rebuild dodge better

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Some pretty rad trucks they’re Rad! 

Had a '74 J10. The rear winch on the W250 is still attached tho the rear part of the frame from the J10, Slid right in between the frame rails on the W250 thats why I put the J10 badge on there.

sAAep05.jpg

duke1.jpg

AAsep27.jpg

Edited by RAD
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Brought home the Honda Rancher ATV and the 31 foot Jayco Eagle last night. Something a 5er cant do... Boy, I like my leveling kit sitting nice and level. :whistle: Don't look like a squatting Ford. 

Where'd ya go, deer camp?

I had a '64 Jeep gladiator J300. I had put a small block chevy 327, turbo 400 in it, sagnaw steering, adapters off a newer jeep wagoneer .  Was a good 4x4. Had 4:27 gear ratio

sAAep05.jpg

Edited by GSP7
  • Like 1

• Owner
6 minutes ago, GSP7 said:

I've not gone deer hunting since 1992. 

This is just bringing home my second home from Parma, ID for the winter. This is my hideout for the summertime while MoparMom does here dialysis treatments. From here on out I get to hang out in parking lots and coffee shops for the rest of the winter time. My last trip down I took a ride on the ATV across the desert landscape. Now I need it at home so I can get up the mountain and shut down the irrigation water for the 3 homes here. Then use the ATV for the wood splitter and get the winter firewood split up. I've got to dump the RV tank, blow the water lines out and reload the propane tanks for the winter. 

My other home during the summer during MoparMom dialysis treatments.

20180523_212103.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man

18 minutes ago, GSP7 said:

I had a '64 Jeep gladiator J300. I had put a small block chevy 327, turbo 400 in it, sagnaw steering, adapters off a newer jeep wagoneer .  Was a good 4x4. Had 4:27 gear ratio

sAAep05.jpg

was a very fun truck!

ended up with dana 60 w/big knuckles on the front, chevy 35 spline outers, locker and 5:38 gears

np205, and a dana 60hd in the back (welded)., put a disc brake kit on it.

• Owner
On 10/11/2018 at 6:38 AM, Marcus2000monster said:

Time to get out the block heater cord. Got new tires yesterday.

Umm... Block heater really? I still start without grid heaters let alone a block heater at +25*F... After about +20*F I watch for the Wait To Start light. I don't bother plugging in till below ZERO. Now it cold enough for a block heater. Even without a block heater at -20*F just cycle the grid heaters twice fire it up. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

Mike , Were you at a RV park in Parma area? If so which one?  Reasonable space rent?

I used to always stay at that RV park in Sand Hallow, off Oasis rd, Country Corner RV, But it changed owners and price went way up and other rules

• Owner
Just now, GSP7 said:

Mike , Were you at a RV park in Parma area?

Private property (forum member's in-law's place). I've got water and 30A power. Then RV dump is 2 miles away in Parma, ID. I pitch the landowner $100 bucks and I get my spot being I'm not there every day and only there for 4 hours and gone.