• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.

Marcus2000monster

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

1 hour ago, woodtrucker said:

Just upgraded to 17" rims this week. Really happy with the overall look. A lot of work the last year on this truck. 

New paint, New Dash, New Tires, New Wheels.

image1.jpeg

Looking real good. Maybe I will see it while driving thru on 81. I go thru there twice a week to and from work.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dripley said:

Looking real good. Maybe I will see it while driving thru on 81. I go thru there twice a week to and from work.

Yeah man. Anytime you wanna check it out I’d be happy to meet you. Maybe you can put eyes on the few mystery’s that I’m chasing down right now! 

Couple views from my trip to the BVIs. Not home to post a pic of the truck lol. 

B8F91794-5AD8-47C4-8E44-2FC9583DB213.jpeg

027F0D8C-E32D-411D-8AB8-AD97B0968BF6.jpeg

46FE6263-0313-4661-8EF0-FEC4DC212496.jpeg

6DC24087-3B88-40BC-A756-634C03D49189.jpeg

13 hours ago, woodtrucker said:

Just upgraded to 17" rims this week. Really happy with the overall look. A lot of work the last year on this truck. 

New paint, New Dash, New Tires, New Wheels.

image1.jpeg

Beautiful truck man! If I can ask how much was a pint job for that girl?

It cost probably as much as the trip to get those pictures taken! lol. Well I had a buddy at work that does decent body work do it and it was a BIG job. I had a bad dent in the top corner of cab, I bought two new (used) doors as well and they were rippled on the body panels so he did a lot of repair there as well. I spent $700 on replacement doors. I know that was a lot and I tried to find $1500 or less salvage trucks to steal doors off of but not many 4 doors out there to buy so I ate some cost there. 

We used Omni Paint so the paint/primer was nearly $1000. If you don't factor in the doors it cost me $3000 for him to do it including the paint. I helped just so I could understand more of what's involved. I painted a door jamb and I didn't do too well and I had to flap wheel the top down to bare metal since the clear was gone, paint peeled, and rust pits were forming. That was fun! lolj. It's got some imperfections and areas that didn't get sanded out well but black is a TOUGH unforgiving color. All in all I am VERY happy and in 10 more years when it's all beat up from use I'll get it done again if I need to! 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, woodtrucker said:

It cost probably as much as the trip to get those pictures taken! lol. Well I had a buddy at work that does decent body work do it and it was a BIG job. I had a bad dent in the top corner of cab, I bought two new (used) doors as well and they were rippled on the body panels so he did a lot of repair there as well. I spent $700 on replacement doors. I know that was a lot and I tried to find $1500 or less salvage trucks to steal doors off of but not many 4 doors out there to buy so I ate some cost there. 

We used Omni Paint so the paint/primer was nearly $1000. If you don't factor in the doors it cost me $3000 for him to do it including the paint. I helped just so I could understand more of what's involved. I painted a door jamb and I didn't do too well and I had to flap wheel the top down to bare metal since the clear was gone, paint peeled, and rust pits were forming. That was fun! lolj. It's got some imperfections and areas that didn't get sanded out well but black is a TOUGH unforgiving color. All in all I am VERY happy and in 10 more years when it's all beat up from use I'll get it done again if I need to! 

Hmm I was quoted 8k if I removed all the exterior parts. Can’t afford that right now lol

2 minutes ago, dave110 said:

Looks like the one in the back 'bailed' off before it could get it's picture taken.

Actually no. We tried the 6 hay bails. The trailer tongue was too light and dangerous. Pulled the top hay bail off and just strapped 5 down I was good to go. I hauled 3 trips like this and pulled like a dream. 

• Like 1