• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

2 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Those 5.3L are good trucks! I’m not knocking that rig!

My first truck back in sophomore year of high school. Bought it with 181k on it from my grandpa. Nice little rig. I hated it just because it's not a Dodge diesel but I've driven it a little and sure do miss it. It's fully loaded minus leather interior.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Well guys I finally bit the bullet on some real gauges! It will be worth the investment ! :thumbup2::gages:

8EA79188-AF60-4CE1-9C13-80C5C29CE6EE.png

I did the same thing last Friday. Did you call them or just order off the website?

• Like 2

The old truck.  Nothing special.  Scotty 2 which I fricking miss and super b. 

6B8422C1-6731-4DDE-A68E-09427ABDC88C.jpeg.0a0338a22803c4123d31bfdf1b16081e.jpeg

Little truck.  S366 over Ht4b.  Yeah it was naughty. From 10lbs on you were in the game.  

Spooled awesome. 

2A29AE06-D81D-4C18-AFB4-071FFBE81C67.jpeg.c92f740b49a6f036eecd118692f65078.jpeg

Current truck is stock as stock gets. 

Edited by Ben
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 5:48 PM, Marcus2000monster said:

Well guys I finally bit the bullet on some real gauges! It will be worth the investment ! :thumbup2::gages:

8EA79188-AF60-4CE1-9C13-80C5C29CE6EE.png

Felt kind of bad doing this to Eric but I canceled this order cuz heck why do I need two sets of gauges? Qaudzilla is good enough for me. (When I get it that is! Hopefully soon! ) 

Cause the quadzilla shows so many specialized gauges it's nice to have three dedicated gauges on the pillar so you're not taking up space for "basic gauges" (as I call them) on the quad screen.

Edited by trreed
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Ben said:

The old truck.  Nothing special.  Scotty 2 which I fricking miss and super b.

I've heard so many people say they miss their Scotty 2's.  I don't know anything about them.  Why did everyone like them?  Is it like how everyone likes S&B these days?

22 minutes ago, trreed said:

I've heard so many people say they miss their Scotty 2's.  I don't know anything about them.  Why did everyone like them?  Is it like how everyone likes S&B these days?

It drew air from the hole in the fender and you cut a 4" hole in the cowl so it drew air from there also. 

It would sound like your glove box was going to get sucked in.