• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello everyone im new to the forum here. Anyways i recently just bought my first 2001 dodge ram cummins. Im absolutely in love with the truck. Just wanted to see want upgrades i should do such as maintenance wise. I want to keep the truck as reliable as possible. And stock such as "internal wise"

Try to get a grip on what you have. The above advice is good, but what is on your truck now for us to know where to help you take into the future. Do you now anything about the trucks history?

Edited by dripley

6 hours ago, jlbayes said:
7 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Are you telling me that putting 30 some magnets all over inside the engine was a waist of time :mad:

Those were supposed to go on the fuel lines.....

Anybody knows that magnets won't work on plastic lines - Dieselfuture, you were right!

1 hour ago, Tractorman said:

Anybody knows that magnets won't work on plastic lines - Dieselfuture, you were right!

Ha ha, I think @jlbayes was talking about magnets for gasoline engine, there were a lot of people few years back saying that if you put magnets on fuel line will increase fuel economy. I went a step further and made a hydrogen cell that actually gained me about 3mpg on my sentra I had. 

Edit, who knows if I would have combined that with magnets I might've been making fuel :lmao:

Edited by Dieselfuture