• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Center Console/Armrest

So I have a spare set of seats and Console/Armrest.  I don't want to change the whole seat portion, am hoping I can just pull the armrest/console off and swap them.  DOes anyone know if the two big phillips screws where the armrest pivots will allow me to just pop that piece out and switch them?

12 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Actually its easier to just remove the center seat from the other two. Just 4 bolts and the entire center seat comes out. 

This is exactly what I did.  Enabled me to get in there with compressed air and the vacuum and clean it all out too.

• 1 month later...

Two bolts are a 'drop-in' ....

Two need to be re-drilled ...... 10 minute job.

Console has a 12v utility socket, another for a computer, and the under seat compartment is made for a mobile radio.

Easiest up-grade you'll ever do.

4 hours ago, Macarena Man said:

Two bolts are a 'drop-in' ....

Two need to be re-drilled ...... 10 minute job.

Console has a 12v utility socket, another for a computer, and the under seat compartment is made for a mobile radio.

Easiest up-grade you'll ever do.

Do you have pics a little further out? I’d like to see how it goes with the seats and dash!

Not the best shots Mike .... hope this helps.

Mine aren't hooked up. Will be adding a mobile radio soon.

The console has the wiring harness .... the truck doesn't.

IMG_1817.JPG

IMG_1818.JPG

Edited by Macarena Man
add more info, thanks,

• Owner

Dang only one port. I'm in the process of looking at re-doing my accessories in the cab. Right now I need 3 USB ports 2 Amp minimum. Basically 2 cellphones and I want to change up my Garmin from a cigarette lighter charger to a Mini-B USB cord. I've been looking into 12V USB port and solutions.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...