• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hey guys, finally got my stealth plate installed and got everything buttoned back up to go for a spin and had the cel come on throwin the P0122 for low voltage. I read through the troubleshooting briefly but was wondering if there was anything quick I should check since I just had the apps unhooked to install the stealth plate?

• Staff
4 hours ago, dripley said:

If everything working right just clear it and see if it comes back

:iagree:  When I changed my injectors I had both the APPs and VP unplugged.  When I started the engine the CEL light was on coding for the APPs and VP.  I cleared the codes and then life was good.  The only thing I can think of is I turned the ignition on with these things unplugged.

If it comes back then do the diagnostics.

Yea I had to turn the ignition on with it unhooked so I’m wondering if that’s all it is. I also didn’t recalibrate the apps after having the batteries unhooked so I may just leave the batteries unhooked for a while, recalibrate and see if it comes back.

• Owner
50 minutes ago, notlimah said:

I may just leave the batteries unhooked for a while, recalibrate and see if it comes back.

12 minutes ago, trreed said:

Good plan on the relearn tho.

Not a good sign though. If you have to do relearns of the APPS sensor all the time to gain a stable system that is a sign of AC noise issue on the ECM

I’d agree with you Mike if this had been happening before and/or I hadn’t just had the APPS disconnected and hooking/unhooking the batteries with it unplugged. 

I just reset the codes, unhooked batteries, let sit for an hour or so. Hooked batteries back up, reset APPS. No codes, drove fine.