• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2018 ram 3500 towing

wldbil95

hello everyone, looking for information that can help me make a decision on new rig. Being a 798 pipeline welder I travel from top to bottom, coast to coast of this great county of ours looking at a new ram dually with the I6 and Aisin tranny.Seems all that is available in the 18 models the 4:10 gears. Now after reading all the info that i can find, I have yet to find anything that will give an idea of the truck will ride down the road at 70 with just my welding machine and tools loaded up, about 2k lbs id say. towing a 10k trailer from job to job should be a breeze. But Is the rpms just gonna be screaming?  I cant help but think that somewhere there has to be a chart/graft showing this info. TIA Bill