• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

hello everyone, looking for information that can help me make a decision on new rig. Being a 798 pipeline welder I travel from top to bottom, coast to coast of this great county of ours looking at a new ram dually with the I6 and Aisin tranny.Seems all that is available in the 18 models the 4:10 gears. Now after reading all the info that i can find, I have yet to find anything that will give an idea of the truck will ride down the road at 70 with just my welding machine and tools loaded up, about 2k lbs id say. towing a 10k trailer from job to job should be a breeze. But Is the rpms just gonna be screaming?  I cant help but think that somewhere there has to be a chart/graft showing this info. TIA Bill

With the little bit bigger tire and higher geared 2nd OD gear it might not be much different than my 2nd gen. Better yet go test drive one and see for yourself.