• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sig Question

MnTom

Stupid question (I know, just consider the source), but I changed my signature and now if I try to use two lines I get the message that there are to many lines being used. Any suggestions?

• Owner

Sorry Tom. 

Lot has changed. Since the on set of mobile device I had to throttle back signatures to keep the scrolling under control. So I'm in the process of incorporating the Garage area more so into the site to reduce the signature line. Just need the basics on the signature line and then rest goes over to the Garage area. 

https://mopar1973man.com/garage/

More about what I'm doing...

That's what I get for being away from things for a while..... and campground WIFI! I am not concerned about it, I got the info there that I wanted. Just thought maybe I was dong something wrong (again).....

• Owner

Naw... You fine. Just technology changed and had to make it work for the mobile people. Originally the IPS software didn't allow signatures at all on the mobile side and being over 68% of my traffic is mobile I had to make a hack to the theme to add a signature for mobile people. When I did the big 5 line signatures could nearly fill a cellphone screen by itself and create a massive amount of scrolling for the mobile user. So we throttle back to 1-3 line basically members get the one line donors and up get to add a line basically. I still encourage the Garage area because then a mobile user and review your entire truck as a separate tab instead of scrolling up and down a long signature. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man