• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Craigslist woes

2 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I don't use Craigsist at all. 

According to what I read you have to create a whole new account. The reinstating the old account is locked forever. There is a long list of DO NOT do'es that will get your account IP locked. 

Kinda funny I just turned my phone off and back on and it is working good again! You can delete this post. I think they block everything so there’s no way you can even set up a new account without somoehow contacting them.

• Owner
5 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Kinda funny I just turned my phone off and back on and it is working good again!

You might keep an eye on the apps your using and what possibly causing the radios on your cell phone to crash. I've got a weird issue myself where my WiFi shows good strong signal but does nothing. Reboot the phone and it all good. Some times with the Quadzilla it refuses to start back up the App. Shut off the Bluetooth radio and turn it back on... Work fine. 

Just try to be aware of the app that you using if you got some that 3rd party questionable you might try for a different app or disabling to see if this stops. 

• Thanks 1