• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

I don't use Craigsist at all. 

According to what I read you have to create a whole new account. The reinstating the old account is locked forever. There is a long list of DO NOT do'es that will get your account IP locked. 

2 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I don't use Craigsist at all. 

According to what I read you have to create a whole new account. The reinstating the old account is locked forever. There is a long list of DO NOT do'es that will get your account IP locked. 

Kinda funny I just turned my phone off and back on and it is working good again! You can delete this post. I think they block everything so there’s no way you can even set up a new account without somoehow contacting them.

5 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Kinda funny I just turned my phone off and back on and it is working good again!

You might keep an eye on the apps your using and what possibly causing the radios on your cell phone to crash. I've got a weird issue myself where my WiFi shows good strong signal but does nothing. Reboot the phone and it all good. Some times with the Quadzilla it refuses to start back up the App. Shut off the Bluetooth radio and turn it back on... Work fine. 

Just try to be aware of the app that you using if you got some that 3rd party questionable you might try for a different app or disabling to see if this stops. 

• Thanks 1