• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Airdog low pressure

50 minutes ago, trreed said:

FASS lol.

Figured

Mines done basically the same, except I think my FASS return line is a little further down, I'll have to find pics to verify. Only issues I get are longer starts when fuel gets below 1/2ish tank when parked on my inclined driveway. That stock return line, like yours is hanging down there, is what I think is causing my issues and I think I'll end up getting a Liberty fuel module eventually as well to get rid of that problem all together. 

4 hours ago, trreed said:

I definitely do not expect you to drop the tank to check that.  IMG_3515.JPG.15e76b61aa501b1020efca68d371534e.JPG

This is my basket.  As you can see, the return line ends right above the stock pump location.  Causes wonky pressure readings below 3/8 of a tank.  Stupid thing leaks so much diesel now that i'm giving up and getting a Vulcan Liberty module at some point.

I knew you didn't expect that. I have picture somewhere of the finished basket. I used after reinstalling the basket and the fuel tank to confirm that I DID forget to put a spring clamp in place before install. So i had to pull the tank again to put the clamp into the proper place. :doh:

Mine used the old pick up for the AD return line and the engine return went in the oe location.