• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Member/Old '99 24V Original Owner

Michaelsloft

Hello, joined the forum recently and have been lurking over the years.  

Ordered the truck in my signature January 1999 and received delivery April 1999 with the intention of driving for 20 years or 400,000 miles, whichever came first.  With 19 years and 253,000 miles on the clock I can sincerely say I have enjoyed every mile driven in the truck. The Dodge/Cummins has been so reliable and fun to drive I'm planning on keeping the truck well into the future!  Been doing my own maintenance since NEW and have changed the oil and rotated the tires myself every time! And with the many things to learn on this forum I'm confident problems/repairs/fixes  can be sorted out with help from the many informed members on this forum.

Looking forward to spending time on the forum and being active with fellow Dodge Cummins enthusiasts.

• Like 1

Thanks dripley, NC is a great state and I have enjoyed many miles on the Blue Ridge Parkway.  

Thanks notlimah, driven the '99 Dodge in every State in the Continental 48 except Oregon and Washington.  Hope to get out there sometime and see the PNW Coast line.

Edited by Michaelsloft
Double Posted Reply - Newby mistake!

1 hour ago, Michaelsloft said:

Thanks notlimah, driven the '99 Dodge in every State in the Continental 48 except Oregon and Washington.  Hope to get out there sometime and see the PNW Coast line.

Youre missing out! But 46 out of 48 is not something many can say these days!

I hope to make it out there.  Would like to see the Columbia River and drive along the coast from Eureka, CA to the Washington/Canadian border.  Diesel fuel was $.87 to $1.30 per gallon when I got the truck in 1999 and it was good quality No 2 Diesel Fuel too! Miss those days.....

Michael

1 minute ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Like this...

Thank you

3 minutes ago, dripley said:

Just click the word "quote" and it wil put the entire post on the reply screen.

Thank you

I really like the features on this forum!  Learning something new everyday.