• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.

I'm going to return back to doing email campaigns again. There is a huge problem I got taken care of in one wack just by sending an email. now we've got members here on the site that started back in the early 2007 period most of them are gone. Their accounts are still here with email address. What been happening is some of the newbies have necromancer an old thread from back in the day and the member might be following the thread so the website software attempts to send email to account that is no longer. This creates a nasty email from the provider saying that this account doesn't exist. If you don't correct this then you might get blacklisted. I added a plugin that automatically communicates with our bulk email server. So now I sent out an April newsletter about some stuff on the site to all the members. The plugin automatically switches all the dead accounts over to validating email again so if and when the old member returns the email is dealt with before they log in. 

So enjoy the newsletters I'm going to aim for once a month for newsletters and keep you all in the know about what is going on the site. I'm hoping to focus another campaign for the registered members and the zero posters to bring them to the site to post and communicate. 

I'm pleased to announce that I kept an eye on the server for a couple of hours and all good report no nasty emails from email servers and we now have a good method of control of email and getting newsletters out. 

OPTING OUT - Please don't mark our emails as spam. This will get your account locked by the email plugin. You only get one chance to restore your account after than your locked out for abuse of the email. Sorry to say I do not have any control over this limit. All emails will have an opt-out link at the bottom of the email and you can adjust your email setting to opt out of all the bulk emails/newsletters we'll be sending from here on.