• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I don't know for a fact but for my previous builds I usually split the difference of the travel and maybe add a half inch to make it longer rather than shorter, if that makes sense.

So let's say from when splines go in till they bottom out is 4in, I would make it so that it was in 2 and 1/2 in and inch and a half of free space before it bottoms out. It would be more important with shackle travel, but the way these front end setup with kind of a 4-link there's really not a lot of in and out travel.

Hopefully someone knows the exact measurements