• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Website Updated - 4.3.0

• Owner

There is a few issues I've found with some of the 3rd Party apps. 

Garage right now is reporting all posted vehicles were posted at 12/31/1969... That's a bit before my time yet. Error for sure. Then the thumbnails are posting vertically pull the page apart when displaying. I've got support tickets issues for both issues. 

The update to 4.3.0 broke the Bulk Email. So I'm switching over to Mandrill and attempting to get this set up. When I did there is an error in the script of the website. So I've got a support ticket submitted for that issue.

I'm working quickly to fix as much as I can right now. 

• Owner
7 minutes ago, PilotHouse2500 said:

BTW on my new Samsung s9+ the little 3 bar icon in the upper right (for messages etc) does not work.  I have the same problem on other forums I'm on.  Works on Fire fox, but not Chrome.

Brand new Galaxy s9+

Android 8.0.0 

Chrome 66.0.3359.106

Ill pass that along to the software company as a bug report.