• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Adrenaline no pump tap

So I installed a quadzilla Adrenalin with V2 tuning on my truck about 2 months ago, and at first I put a scotch lock on the tap wire and I went out and drove it and the display on my phone says 0 pump tap. So I thought that was odd and I played around with my tuning to make sure it would go on with so much PSI and still no pump tap. Finally today I desided to solder the wires together and went for a drive and still no pump tap. Please help. 

17 minutes ago, Strokin and pokin said:

So I installed a quadzilla Adrenalin with V2 tuning on my truck about 2 months ago, and at first I put a scotch lock on the tap wire and I went out and drove it and the display on my phone says 0 pump tap. So I thought that was odd and I played around with my tuning to make sure it would go on with so much PSI and still no pump tap. Finally today I desided to solder the wires together and went for a drive and still no pump tap. Please help. 

Maybe you tapped the wrong wire?

• Owner

Never been a big fan of the scotchlock on the wire make for poor connection typically not only that but can cut most of the solenoid lead in half. Not good for connections. 

As for the Quadzilla you need to be warmed up above your set warm up temperature (if set). After that, the power control should be red in color and unlocked now you can select a level. Levels 4 and up are all wire tap levels.

36 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

also where are you seeing Wiretap = 0??? there is no wiretap read out in the v2 tuning.

On my phone display it has a little box that reads out wiretap percentage and I get 0%

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

As for the Quadzilla you need to be warmed up above your set warm up temperature (if set). After that, the power control should be red in color and unlocked now you can select a level. Levels 4 and up are all wire tap levels.

I looked in my sensor warning and my coolant was at 220, so I changed it to 160, also what is the power control? 

What vehicle profile are you using?  I'm betting you're using V2 QUADZILLA_ONLY. That profile is what quadzilla uses for testing. You're going to want to find V2 Dodge (your year range) to fully maximize your tuning.

Yep if you have a wiretap % sensor you can choose from you are using the wrong profile.  The value will always read %0 because there is no coding in the background of V2 to output wiretap % to the screen.  

That function was for testing only when V2 was being developed.  

back to the issue are you sure wiretap is not working?  Does going from lvl 3 to lvl 4 jump in power?

2 hours ago, trreed said:

What vehicle profile are you using?  I'm betting you're using V2 QUADZILLA_ONLY. That profile is what quadzilla uses for testing. You're going to want to find V2 Dodge (your year range) to fully maximize your tuning.

You are right I was using (V2 quadzilla only), I just switched it to (V2 dodge 1998 2002)  so I should be good. 

2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

back to the issue are you sure wiretap is not working?  Does going from lvl 3 to lvl 4 jump in power?

I don’t know how to change the levels, all I see is to change power levels and the lowest it goes is 6  

10 hours ago, Me78569 said:

When you go to default profile you can go from 0 to 10 power levels, so is that the same tunes at v1?? And when you are using your custom tunes what do the 0 to 5 power levels change??