• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ken Morton please make me a graph

What injectors do you have?  Your truck is working REALLY hard to keep speed.   I am gonna guess your injectors are worn / junk / tiny for your air.

Capture.JPG

What injectors?

What Turbo, full specs?

I can also see that your light throttle limit is %30, but you are cruising typically at up to %40 load.   So you are not getting the timing you are needing at cruise state either.  I would bump up your light throttle limit. 

Have you tested for boost leaks?   at 2k rpm I would expect more boost unless your exhaust housing is big.

Hey, sorry late reply but I had a boost leak that I found today. This should be a better graph for you to make and get better results. This is my Daily tune I use driving empty. There are a couple full throttle pulls and some cruising as well. My turbo is a 63/68/12, with 7x.010 sac injectors. I’m running a leveling kit with 33x12.50x20 mt’s and 20x12 wheels

iQuad-2018-04-30-08.26.32.csv

@Me78569

• Owner

What gear ratio? 3.55 or 4.10?

Automatic or Manual (5 or 6 speed)?

These make a difference in your tuning too. Because final ratio to the ground will be what you are working against. Optimally you want 3.55 to 3.73 ratio to the ground. Roughly speaking your final ratio to the ground is 3.38:1 with 3.55 in the axle... Like I said tires and gears impact the final ratio.

Here you go.

Increase your light throttle load limit to %40  that will give you a few extra * of timing at cruise and that should drop temps some.  I think something is still up though.  Have you checked your wastegate to make sure it is no opening soon?  your temps are a lot hotter than I would expect.   

Capture.JPG

thoughts @jlbayes?