• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Learning the Quadzilla V2

mopar440cu

Can someone answer some questions about this new Quadzilla IQuadbT I just installed on one of 01's please.

I, for the love of God, can not figure it out. I installed everything exactly as the instructions said. I purchased a Android tablet Voyager 3 that has blue tooth, but had a problem connecting to the truck. I finally got that figured out, but the screen on the tablet only gives me RPM's and raises power levels up or down.The other gauges are not present?? Is this because I need a diffeent download?

As for the downloading... 

I know I can download different tunes, but cant figure out how? I found a older post on here, but it confused me a little. I know i have to have something on my computer to load onto the Quadzilla. Sorry I am not good with computers!! 

IMG_1533.JPG

Like Mr. Mopar says swipe from the bottom on the tablet border and go up, this will get you a dozen or so gauges you can add.  If you swipe right (left side of screen border to the center of display) then you get different gauge setups, pretty slick once you get figured it out,  took me a couple of weeks.   Make sure you have the proper vehicle selection profile selected or you will have trouble, you want the (V2 Dodge 1998-2002 Version 2.7 ) most likely. 

Quadzilla has good instructions on their website,  http://quadzillapower.com/content/Forms/Instructions/iQuad_Instructions.pdf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Pull up from the bottom. This will display all the gauge. Long tap on a gauge and then drag it up to the position you want that gauge in. Change layout swipe to the left or right to change gauge layout. 

Thank you sooo much, I got that!!:thumb1: Now I have to figure out how to download a program. Trying to read it from your site, but still don't understand. I cant seem to download the" .net framework 3.5" they were suggesting, nor will it let me down load the other file??:shrug: I have a brand new com[puter with windows 10, maybe thats the issue?

You hve any recommendations for a tune??

1 hour ago, bcbigfoot said:

Like Mr. Mopar says swipe from the bottom on the tablet border and go up, this will get you a dozen or so gauges you can add.  If you swipe right (left side of screen border to the center of display) then you get different gauge setups, pretty slick once you get figured it out,  took me a couple of weeks.   Make sure you have the proper vehicle selection profile selected or you will have trouble, you want the (V2 Dodge 1998-2002 Version 2.7 ) most likely. 

Quadzilla has good instructions on their website,  http://quadzillapower.com/content/Forms/Instructions/iQuad_Instructions.pdf

Thanks we seen that. It still is a bit confusing on how to download tunes. I got the wife looking at it now and the oldest and they are stumped. LOL I dont feel bad now. LOL

• Owner
16 minutes ago, mopar440cu said:

Thank you sooo much, I got that!!:thumb1: Now I have to figure out how to download a program. Trying to read it from your site, but still don't understand. I cant seem to download the" .net framework 3.5" they were suggesting, nor will it let me down load the other file??:shrug: I have a brand new com[puter with windows 10, maybe thats the issue?

You hve any recommendations for a tune??

Ummm... I've got no idea what you are doing... None of the tune is dealt with on a PC period. All on the mobile device.

To import a tune from the website is easy. Just use your mobile device. Surf to the Download section here and download the tune you wish to run. Now start the iQuad app. Now click on the downloaded file it will import to the iQuad App. Now give it a name that you want. After that you need to shutdown and restart the app it will display the tune after that. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Ummm... I've got no idea what you are doing... None of the tune is dealt with on a PC period. All on the mobile device.

To import a tune from the website is easy. Just use your mobile device. Surf to the Download section here and download the tune you wish to run. Now start the iQuad app. Now click on the downloaded file it will import to the iQuad App. Now give it a name that you want. After that you need to shutdown and restart the app it will display the tune after that. 

Ohh maybe thats what I am doing wrong! I am use to downloading tunes for my Vmax to its power commander from the PC. I will try that. Thanks!!

your box already has v2 tuning on it.  just load the custom tune from the download section via your andriod device.  

There are 2 levels of the tune,

1. base flash, which is V2

2. the custom tune on top of the base flash

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:55 PM, Me78569 said:

There are 2 levels of the tune,

1. base flash, which is V2

2. the custom tune on top of the base flash

Can somebody help me figure out where to find the base flash for the V2 software upgrade? I have Windows 10 all figured out from the excellent thread that Me78569 put together but I can't seem to figure out what base tune to flash? In the instructions from the other thread there were links to a base V2 and a Hard Fuel V2 flash but that was changed since the video came out and I am a little confused on what I am supposed to use as the base flash? Any help is greatly appreciated!