We have detected that you are blocking our advertisers. We pay our operational bills with advertising and donations. Please add Mopar1973Man.Com to your whitelist of sites on your adblocker. If you register as a member and submit a donation to the website, the advertising amount is reduced the more you donate. 

whitelist.png

This will allow you to keep you adblocker turned on for other sites and allow to display advertising here. Thank you, for understanding and whitelisting Mopar1973Man.Com. This will allow us to continue providing quality Cummins diesel information to everyone for free!

• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Can someone answer some questions about this new Quadzilla IQuadbT I just installed on one of 01's please.

I, for the love of God, can not figure it out. I installed everything exactly as the instructions said. I purchased a Android tablet Voyager 3 that has blue tooth, but had a problem connecting to the truck. I finally got that figured out, but the screen on the tablet only gives me RPM's and raises power levels up or down.The other gauges are not present?? Is this because I need a diffeent download?

As for the downloading... 

I know I can download different tunes, but cant figure out how? I found a older post on here, but it confused me a little. I know i have to have something on my computer to load onto the Quadzilla. Sorry I am not good with computers!! 

IMG_1533.JPG

Pull up from the bottom. This will display all the gauge. Long tap on a gauge and then drag it up to the position you want that gauge in. Change layout swipe to the left or right to change gauge layout. 

Like Mr. Mopar says swipe from the bottom on the tablet border and go up, this will get you a dozen or so gauges you can add.  If you swipe right (left side of screen border to the center of display) then you get different gauge setups, pretty slick once you get figured it out,  took me a couple of weeks.   Make sure you have the proper vehicle selection profile selected or you will have trouble, you want the (V2 Dodge 1998-2002 Version 2.7 ) most likely. 

Quadzilla has good instructions on their website,  http://quadzillapower.com/content/Forms/Instructions/iQuad_Instructions.pdf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Pull up from the bottom. This will display all the gauge. Long tap on a gauge and then drag it up to the position you want that gauge in. Change layout swipe to the left or right to change gauge layout. 

Thank you sooo much, I got that!!:thumb1: Now I have to figure out how to download a program. Trying to read it from your site, but still don't understand. I cant seem to download the" .net framework 3.5" they were suggesting, nor will it let me down load the other file??:shrug: I have a brand new com[puter with windows 10, maybe thats the issue?

You hve any recommendations for a tune??

1 hour ago, bcbigfoot said:

Like Mr. Mopar says swipe from the bottom on the tablet border and go up, this will get you a dozen or so gauges you can add.  If you swipe right (left side of screen border to the center of display) then you get different gauge setups, pretty slick once you get figured it out,  took me a couple of weeks.   Make sure you have the proper vehicle selection profile selected or you will have trouble, you want the (V2 Dodge 1998-2002 Version 2.7 ) most likely. 

Quadzilla has good instructions on their website,  http://quadzillapower.com/content/Forms/Instructions/iQuad_Instructions.pdf

Thanks we seen that. It still is a bit confusing on how to download tunes. I got the wife looking at it now and the oldest and they are stumped. LOL I dont feel bad now. LOL

16 minutes ago, mopar440cu said:

Thank you sooo much, I got that!!:thumb1: Now I have to figure out how to download a program. Trying to read it from your site, but still don't understand. I cant seem to download the" .net framework 3.5" they were suggesting, nor will it let me down load the other file??:shrug: I have a brand new com[puter with windows 10, maybe thats the issue?

You hve any recommendations for a tune??

Ummm... I've got no idea what you are doing... None of the tune is dealt with on a PC period. All on the mobile device.

To import a tune from the website is easy. Just use your mobile device. Surf to the Download section here and download the tune you wish to run. Now start the iQuad app. Now click on the downloaded file it will import to the iQuad App. Now give it a name that you want. After that you need to shutdown and restart the app it will display the tune after that. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Ummm... I've got no idea what you are doing... None of the tune is dealt with on a PC period. All on the mobile device.

To import a tune from the website is easy. Just use your mobile device. Surf to the Download section here and download the tune you wish to run. Now start the iQuad app. Now click on the downloaded file it will import to the iQuad App. Now give it a name that you want. After that you need to shutdown and restart the app it will display the tune after that. 

Ohh maybe thats what I am doing wrong! I am use to downloading tunes for my Vmax to its power commander from the PC. I will try that. Thanks!!

your box already has v2 tuning on it.  just load the custom tune from the download section via your andriod device.  

There are 2 levels of the tune,

1. base flash, which is V2

2. the custom tune on top of the base flash

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1