• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

Got back to my other home after the long weekend. Come to find that the trailer was knocked off it tongue blocks. Looking more found the passenger side wheel chock was knocked out. When it fell off the tongue blocks it landed on the driver side stabilizer jack in the front and bent the top mount.

Talking to the land owner and he said the gust was upwards of 50 to 60 MPH. He figured as long as the trailer was still standing was a good thing. I was more worried about the fridge but it was still cold and freezer was still frozen.

So here I sit and enjoy my A/C in the RV. No harm done!

• Like 1

I was in eastern Wyoming and had some 50 mph gusts from the side. Fortunately the trailer was in a campground, but even the water in the dog's dish was sloshing over the side. My wife thought for sure we were going over........

• 1 month later...