• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wildlife

• Owner

Do you see it?20180606_124309.jpg

Here it is...

20180606_124257.jpg

I was out with a friend today scouting for firewood. Just below our first spot on the way back we spotted this little fawn pop up of the edge of the road it spotted us and laid down instantly. Not knowing where Momma was we were not going to get out of the truck. So we quickly snapped photos of this little fawn and moved on down the road.

• Like 4

• Owner

I've had a Robin nest outside my bedroom window for several weeks. Momma hasn't been bothered by my yard work or anything. She'll normally fly off and watch from a distance. In the begining she would go nuts if I went near the nest. Now she just watches from a distance. 

DSCF4409.JPG

Here is what's in the nest... Two newborn Robin's. Thankful for the high power zoom I could keep my distance and still zoom in good and see what's in the nest. DSCF4408.JPG

• Like 1