• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla & EGTs

Jack Owen

Got the Quadzilla in and working. Just playing with the V2 tune and I noticed improvement in my EGTs as the power level went up. I was told that someone on this forum had a "Mileage tune" that also lowered EGTs. Anyone willing to share that?

• Owner

Your device. So like if I was to import that back I would grab my cellphone surf the page and download the file. Now fire up the iQuad app on my cellphone. Switch back to your download and now open it. It will automagically import to the iQuad App. Now shut down the app. Restart and the tune will be in the iQuad. If you don't cycle the app it will act like its missing. But if you attempt to import again it will say it already there. 

On 6/13/2018 at 2:14 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm working at an MPG tune because of my long travels.

WARNING! - I'm running some pretty steep timing. - TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK

iQuad-Economy-2018-06-13-01.12.061551729168.json

My overall EGT at 55 MPH can be as low as 450*F on flat ground. Even at 65 MPH I float about 550*F EGT

I believe in your canbus 14psi should be 131 judging by increases you were using and the rest would go up by 1 also, but maybe not. Just seen it and thought I'd mention it. Probably not noticeable ether way, it just stood out. 

What have you been averaging on this tune so far.