• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Good tune for 7x.010 63mm turbo truck

22 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Might ask @Me78569 ... I'm pretty sure he was set up close to you. You'll have to update to V2 tunning to get the most. 

I do already have v2 tuning, I’ve got my tunes for my truck but don’t race much and not looking for a lot of power usually but on a dyno and the new parts I wanna see what the old girls got.

Think of it like this. One tune, truck drives terrible, but on a dyno, would put some pretty similar/close numbers compared to another tune, where the truck drives well. The numbers would be similar on the dyno, but the butt dyno would tell a different story in drivability.

Peak power is a result of peak timing and peak duration.  You can't go above %100 timing or %100 duration.

So peak power is about the same on all good tunes.  Under the curve drivability is what the tune does for you.

Fuel stretch needed will depend on your injectors and air setup.  You might make more power with less fuel stretch

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Peak power is a result of peak timing and peak duration.  You can't go above %100 timing or %100 duration.

So peak power is about the same on all good tunes.  Under the curve drivability is what the tune does for you.

Fuel stretch needed will depend on your injectors and air setup.  You might make more power with less fuel stretch

Thanks for saying that much better than I