• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Unread content

• Staff

I’m not sure if I changed a setting, or the website settings changed but now when I select unread content it shows me each new post, not each new thread. 

When a thread is active it may have 10 updates and those 10 are displayed before anything else. 

It used to only show the thread once, regardless of how many new posts were in it. 

Is this something I can change my settings on? Or is it website driven?

228587EE-9B8C-488B-8508-FDD26CB9CA3D.png

Edited by AH64ID

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Staff

Maybe past that point, but it's not fixed... Hence the reason I brought it back up. It's extremely annoying and keeps me from wanting to search out new threads. I don't need to see Alternator diode heat 7 times with 11 posts in view.

image.png.22fe4925fa27f854593728c4660189a7.png

Edited by AH64ID