• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HAPPY FIREWORKS

JAG1

• Staff

Is MoparMom going too?

We have more people around here with fireworks so have to stay and keep a watchful eye on my woods. Neighbors are gone too and are heavily wooded.

I'll have to be my own fire Dept. down this end of the road

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

I got one of those too. Sending mortar I think they are called right over my woods on my property. Then takes his AR and shoots off as fast as he can, many as he can. He shoots it the other way into the hill. but its to be obnoxious more than anything. He has enjoyed annoying all the neighbors for years. 

• Owner

Fine line... Like us, we enjoy the backcountry living which is typically quiet. Then one neighbor has to invite the entire neighborhood and bring out beer and booze and loud music... Then BOOM! 

I heard rumors of this neighbor possibly buying another piece of land and moving... Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Yes... I get assaulted every 4th.  Neighbor sends up his incendiary devices, some land on roof.  They could care less.

Guy down couple blocks found a cab from a l&n series Ford.  He says I can have 1 air tank and horns.  Along with steel fuel tank.  Going to hook up horns some way and say good morning to my pyromaniac neighbor with new play toy.  Neighbor on other side is fireman.  He always works the 4th.  Said his wife called him and cops 3 times.  He told her to get motel to get some sleep.  I'm on half acre...still not big enough.  Glad I'm not the only one.  

Edited by 015point9
Spelling

• Staff

My bad neighbor is gone, no one there most of the time. It's cool that way. They do have a built in pool that was real nice when his mom owned the place. Since she died they've let it turn into green slime and Blackberries almost overtaken across the pool. What a shame.

Sometimes I think about puttin' somthin' in there to make it smell real good since its far from my place. lol, but I can't bring myself to do such a terrible thing.

You guys are boaring, people that blow their limbs off with thermite or whatever it is they use to shoot with a rifle and a car or a barn goes flying through the air, yeah that's my kind of crowd. 

You should be used to my dumb jokes by now but maybe not. 

What was funny is we went to a party in a fancy neighborhood where there are perfect lawns etc and after about 9pm place looked like garbage truck went through with the gate open and trash just dumping out. Very few people including me and a friend that I came there with were picking up trash rest just left or went back in the hoise like they don't leave there. Now that was sad to see. Non of them naighbors cared for each other that much, at least from what I've seen. And to be honest I know more rednecks that care for others more then people who leave if fancy places, once again just my experience. They just a bit on a wild side and enjoy leaving.

We have blasted a lot stuff in past with the neighbors and we all have hoses at the ready. No harm in it as far as the red necks I run with are concerned and most enjoy the show, though I cant speak for all. I love fireworks, the bigger the better.

• Like 1

• Staff

I found it in yesterdays newspaper, Hickory Daily Record.

707326256_gat-golas-de-transilvania-iarba11.jpg.cd8ec92f043e9982ddef24e694a4f8a9.jpg

Local Chicken Man found on side of road after blowing stuff up.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

I found it in yesterdays newspaper, Hickory Daily Record.

707326256_gat-golas-de-transilvania-iarba11.jpg.cd8ec92f043e9982ddef24e694a4f8a9.jpg

Local Chicken Man found on side of road after blowing stuff up.

Never look down the mortar tube with live fire works inside. Sayeth  the chicken man.

I am proud you, you even got the news paper right.

• Haha 1