• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

pcm - plug c1 issues

I recently sent my ECM off to be repared. Once it was installed, there were still issues with getting it started and staying running. the ECM repair technition told me I have issues with fuel delivery. I have narrowed the problen to PDC fuse #3 (circuit A14 RD/WHT) thru the wiring harness to PDM 1 on the firewall.With everything plugged in my test light lights up when I touch #3 fuse "blade". I can unplug connecter 1 at the PCM and the light goes off. The same circuit will also branch off to the connecter and connect to the ECM wireing harnedss which powers the lift pump. I have been able to get it started but will no stay started.

I think there may be an issue inside the PCM????
Right now the ECM is unplugged along with connecters C125 and C126 only 1 battery is in it with ground hookd up. there are no fuses or relays in the PDC (I jumped fuel system relay to complete the circuit to be tested) O
Once that issue is corrected I can continue to check "downstream" of C125 and C126
Any thoughts or suggestion need to correct/fix this issue will be greatly appreciated.

New lift pump and new injector pump. Injector hot wire test will get it to run.