• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

TST Tuner for Sale

hhrumph

I purchased a TST Tuner from this guy in La.  keep it for a few months to try and pay off my pay pal account.  Was going to get that plate that is mounted on top of the VP-44 with a stud that screwed into the power wire.  Well my wife got with our Daughterinlaw and the next thing I know there is a guy at the house really wanting to buy my truck.  Anyway, he drove it home, I was very upset to say the least.  She sold it for less then $5,000.

So now l have this tuner for sale,  I will sell it for what I payed for it.  Remember it will only fit a 1999.5.  It comes with instructions, wire harness and it is NOT VIN specified.  It will work on any 1999.5 dodge 24V 5.9L Cummins Engine.  If you are not familiar with a TST Tuner, there are 5 positions that can be adjusted on the fly.

i am selling it for what I payed, $220.00 and I pay freight.

So PM me here or call me and we can work something out.  My number is 918-618-2270.  I do take PayPal.

i hope this is in the correct place.  It’s been a couple of years since my last visit.

Thanks,

hhrumph