• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Android users

Being I'm on the road so much my cellphone is used for many things. Frustrates me when the battery runs out fast. I found a neat app called MacroDroid which do a few neat things for me. Like since I live out beyond cell service I've got macro that turns on WiFi when cell service ends and turns WiFi off again in cell service. When I get in the truck and plug in the charger and headset jack, Bluetooth is turn on and both Quadzilla and Google Play is started. When I unplug both Bluetooth is turned off. There is a bunch of things you can so with this app.

The trick with batteries is to never use them to dead empty. Always charge them back up before they reach like 15-25% then the battery doesn't take the damage as bad. This is why I install the fast charger in the truck so if the phone is discharged I can still use it in full duty and charge it back up in quick time. My old USB charger would only hold the charge at whatever state and required the phone to be turned off to charge quickly.

Now I can charge my LG G5 cell phone and my Garmin GPS just as easy.

DSCF4521.JPG

Sign in to follow this