• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
GSP7

My thunderbird email is not working

I get pop ups ( cant login to server)

This pop up too, copied and paste: (Sending of password for user GSP7 did not succeed. Mail server pop.verizon.net responded: [SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later.)

Any ideas howto fix this. It happened before also. Cant remember what temporarily fixed it, ,

Rick

Everything is the same

It just stops working for no reason....Did the same thing in May

3 hours ago, GSP7 said:

Everything is the same

It just stops working for no reason....Did the same thing in May

Might contact the email provider and see if there are any setting changes. 

9 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Might contact the email provider and see if there are any setting changes. 

Who is the email provider? You mean my internet service Time Warner Spectrum?

It's Mazola Thunderbird email

Who would my "server" be ? ?

I have a old  'xxxxx@verizon.net' address ive used for many years (GSP7@verizon.net), but I dont use verizon for my phone and internet .at all

Edited by GSP7

I would assume its Verizon that host the email. It's possible that security changes forced a change on your account you might check. Like years ago I had a Frontiernet.net email. Frontier changed its policies and I end up changing to Frontier.com. This might be a sample of the changes. 

I called verizon. Even though verizon doesnt do home phone and internet service anymore

and a guy really helped. He got me to open Mail.Aol.com and sign in with my same email and password as I use on thunderbird

I dont have AOL , But I guess AOL Mail  works with verizon.net addresses or some crap

Anyway I have a AOL Mail page now for email . He told me to use the password Ive been using and it worked on AOL

Then I went back to thunderbird and it was working again.  So WTF I have no clue how all this stuff works or why it gets screwed up and doesnt work

So now If my thunderbird mail wont work again , I also have AOL Mail saved on my tool bar and I can use that

I dont know why AOL has anything to do with it, but a couple fix articles had AOL as a link to repair thunderbird also.

What a nightmare

Rick

a lot of places have been disabling TLS 1.0 in the last 2 months.  I am assuming your computer is somewhat new and has been getting windows updates?  

What is "disabling TLS 1.0"

Lap top is one year old. That's new to me

I really dont think that has anything to do with my Thunderbird not working

Once I signed into this AOL email with my thunderbird password , now my thinderbird email is working again for now

So I have a thunderbird email tool bar link and a Aol mail tool bar link to check my email depending on which one doesnt work at the time.

What ever ? I have no clue what is really going on

Edited by GSP7

I found out

All verizon email  accounts were swapped to AOL

So that is why all the references to AOL

So I will keep a AOLMail link as long as Im using my old @verizon.net address

So what Email Program is good to use now days?  GMail? 

I understand Gmail Tracks and spys on all your private emails, Is there a Add-on track blocker for using Gmail?

Sign in to follow this