• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Member's Map - Fixed

• Owner

I've got to say "Thank You" to @TryNto for finding that screw up in the Member Map. Apparently, the software has changed along the way and permission layout changed without warning so some of the different members were locked out to using the member map feature. I've go over the permissions on the member's map and it seems to be working now.

This brings up the member's map feature. I installed this so members can post your city, state position on the map for other members to know there is help in the area. That way if they are traveling or new to an area they know they can look to the member's map and find people around them. I'm asking please post your pin on the map so others may find you. 

https://mopar1973man.com/membermap/

If you're having a highway breakdown/failure and want someone to find you you can use your cellphone and update your marker to your current location using your cellphone GPS signal. This way members can find you easy on the highway.