• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

First off. PCM is the primary computer and the ECM is secondary. Either computer can shut down the engine. 

The P1694 code most likely points to bad CCD Bus between the ECM and PCM. You might check the PDC box and that big connector that is bolted down. When you tighten again be gentle it doesn't take very much tension to ratchet tight for it. 

Being it starts and runs with a hot-wired VP44 but not with the ECM that tells me there is an issue there at the ECM. The fact the WTS light is not coming on points to ECM that is failing to boot up completely. Basically, if you don't see the WTS light when the key goes ON then the ECM is not booted up and is brain dead till it does light up. So check again make sure you are seeing the WTS light before starting. Without that WTS light, the fuel pump relay will not trigger power to VP44. It will not start or run.

You mention the possibility of security. You would have to check the central timer see if its a high line or standard. High line has the security feature typically and the key fob. From what I know if the security is set it should start at all and that is controlled by the PCM.

• Owner
16 minutes ago, Tiller said:

I checked the resistance without the Batteries in the bus system and it gives me 60 Ohm resistance .

Does it mean all ccd cables are good?

The only way to measure CCD bus is by idle voltage. So after all the system stop talking you should have 2.49 and 2.51 volts between Bus + and ground and Bus - and ground. 

18 minutes ago, Tiller said:

And then 10 seconds later i hear the asd and or fuel shot down relay clicking and it stalls.

ASD relay issues most likely. You might look at the W-T ground wire mod to understand the ground system for the ECM, PCM and VP44. These two will help you with the ground side of the two main computers. 

Then my simple version...