• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

need a little help on turbo calibration

I would love to get some feedback on this if possible. Thanks to ME78569,  I am sitting hear at my truck and have done everything in the instructions for the calibration with only one hang up. I couldn't get the arduino to open when I double click the turboreset.ino. I was just wondering what I need to do to get that ino file to work. Is the ino file that same text that he has shown below the canbus library .zip? Do I need to change any values on the code itself or just copy, paste, and upload. 

All that happens right now is that when I connect power to turbo I hear it actuate immediately and I don't get any slow movement after 5 seconds. Just a quick actuation and that's it until I unhook. Reconnect and same thing. I feel like I might not have communication since I couldn't get the turboreset.ino link to work on the instructions. Could someone possibly help? I'm sitting here at my truck now trying to get communication going. Many Thanks!

I appreciate the response. I was told by dripley he was on travel. no big deal. It's not a deal breaker now anyway. 

It's funny I can hear the actuator working at power up though so thats good. now that I know what it sounds like I know that it's actuating on key on and on key off. now whether it's going all the way to where it's supposed to is yet to be determined. 

I do know that the canbus controller is getting the code uploaded of some sort but it's not talking to the turbo yet.