• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
woodtrucker

need a little help on turbo calibration

I would love to get some feedback on this if possible. Thanks to ME78569,  I am sitting hear at my truck and have done everything in the instructions for the calibration with only one hang up. I couldn't get the arduino to open when I double click the turboreset.ino. I was just wondering what I need to do to get that ino file to work. Is the ino file that same text that he has shown below the canbus library .zip? Do I need to change any values on the code itself or just copy, paste, and upload. 

All that happens right now is that when I connect power to turbo I hear it actuate immediately and I don't get any slow movement after 5 seconds. Just a quick actuation and that's it until I unhook. Reconnect and same thing. I feel like I might not have communication since I couldn't get the turboreset.ino link to work on the instructions. Could someone possibly help? I'm sitting here at my truck now trying to get communication going. Many Thanks!

I appreciate the response. I was told by dripley he was on travel. no big deal. It's not a deal breaker now anyway. 

It's funny I can hear the actuator working at power up though so thats good. now that I know what it sounds like I know that it's actuating on key on and on key off. now whether it's going all the way to where it's supposed to is yet to be determined. 

I do know that the canbus controller is getting the code uploaded of some sort but it's not talking to the turbo yet.