• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2018 at 8:48 AM, Rogan said:

that welder must be heavy AF.  truck looks like it's bowed in the middle.  Possibly just camera angle.  Nice looking non-dually, though. :whistle:  I'm here for the dually.  :moon:

I had about 7,000 lbs of stone in my bed once, got the same looking bend between the cab and the bed. 

I don't think changing from a see to a dually would fix that.

• Staff

Gee those second gens look good don't they? Not hulkey looking at all, just nice.

That bow goes away when unloaded. Had about 6 k pounds in the 01 also a SRW truck. It was retaining wall block. Couldn't wait to get that off of there and drove it as soft as I could because I thought sure it might bend the frame hitting bumps too hard.

Dripley hauls more than that when he's going to the building permit dept with the cash.

I've had a few people mention it looked bowed. Bed has never lined up like the dually bed did.

Welder is only 1500lbs dry so with torch tanks and fuel maybe 1600 not really that heavy. 

Welder is off now and truck looks lifted again

2018-09-02_10-58-55

Though now it's got a counter balance on the tail gate