• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Boost Leak Tester

A Fernco coupling in the plumbing department of what ever building supply is closet. I forget the size. Just measure the inlet on the turbo and get one that fits. The other needs to fit the PVC fitting you buy. You don't need a gauge in it unless you just want it. I just put about 20 psi or so and started soaping joints. You are after all looking for leaks. I can almost gaurantee you have a leak somewhere.

Thanks for the info.  Will follow up after checking.

They don’t make a Fernco that fits the turbo inlet.  It is just a RCH larger than 4”.  A four inch Fernco fits the O.D. of a four inch pipe, which is about four and a half.

Surely somebody has an idea?