• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sounds good thanks for sharing, you might of just answered my question on what size injectors I should go with. I'm trying to decide between 7x10, 7x11, 7x12 vco with my hybrid 62/67/12 and don't want to run hot. How's your set up, do you like it, where do you start your canbus at. 

I'm starting to think 7x10 should be a good place but what do I know lol.

I'd run 7.010s again for my set up I start can bus at 90 percent but I like throttle response would u like pic of Dyno sheet 

And I was towing a full size truck and it was floting 1100 to 1300 in a strong head wind but I set the Cruze at 75 and didn't let off I got 3.55s and 35s so it would be alot happyer with 4.10s also I had my buddy next to me with he's common rail next to me with a k20 on his trailer and the 73 d100 on my trailer and I could pull away from him at any time I want easy he's got smarty mm3 hybrid 64 67 from calibrated addiction 100%overs and 410s with a 6 speed also with no trailer and not falling under the turbo at 50 55 psi I do not get over 1400 degrees after 40 psi it hovers 1350 to 1370 idk man I love my setup has more then enough power to scare me and more then fun to drive but can still work it if I want and is still my daily driver it's still reliable as long as u have common sense hopefully I answered all ur questions

• Thanks 1

If you figure out your valve seals let me know bc my d&j head has had ****** valve seals since day 1, even after 3 new sets, one that they did. Does yours smoke, too?

I did 653/1250ish at firepunk with 62/68/14 and 475/96/1.32 with edge juice comp set to max with timing on 2

6 hours ago, rogerash0 said:

If you figure out your valve seals let me know bc my d&j head has had ****** valve seals since day 1, even after 3 new sets, one that they did. Does yours smoke, too?

We're you asking me or OP, I started a thread about mine, been an adventure so far. Wish I would of researched it last summer when I had the head off. Didn't think it was an issue on mighty Cummins, apparently it has as many issues as any other motor. If i would of known I'd have them machine seats to accept top hat seals, now I might be grinding it myself. Don't really feel like taking head off again. 

On 8/4/2018 at 8:29 PM, Silverdodge said:

I dynoed today and got about 400 and 800 at 20 percent load mind u stock imput had to be concevitve blah at 30 psi I've hit 50+ on the street so I'd say at least 500 hp I'm ok with that mods are in sig

Very nice! Did you change the injectors? I thought you had smaller ones before,. Either way its great being near 500 HP!

I've been kinda following your foot steps on turbo and now injectors, I just got a set coming of 7x10 vco at 320 pop. Hopefully my hybrid 62/67/12 won't run too hot. I know I can tune it out and maybe won't need wiretap at all as I hardly ever used it before. Where do you start your canbus at, I know you got auto but just curious.