• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New guy Cincinnati Ohio

CME_cummins

Hey guys I am a new member from Cincinnati Ohio. I have a 02 24v 2500 Long bed single rear wheel. Many diff cars over the years and this is my first Diesel I picked it up over a year ago as my main truck for my business to be able to pull a bobcat and materials. Truck does have 4inch turbo back exhaust and raptor fuel pump and right before I bought it the lid replaced the VP44.  I have put about 15k miles since I bought it and now it’s time to start upgrading and fixing all the small issues which is why I joined the forums to ask for help along the way and hopefully help others 

22 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Slowly gaining ground on you. I'm coming to the 400k milestone... 

I just hit 190k and this thing is still more reliable than my 08 1500 5.7

i just need to start upgrading stuff. I only have a 5inch turbo back and raptor fuel pump.  Everything else is bone stock. From what I was told original trans still also. But pulls and shifts like a dream 

23 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Slowly gaining ground on you. I'm coming to the 400k milestone... 

I am done with the job in Maryland and now I will be doing one in SC. 435 miles one way to about 175 miles one. That's going to make my drives much nicer.