• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Still Waiting.... Hmmmmmm

Woodsman

Popped the trans in my 97 1500 a couple of years ago. Told my tranny man that I have known since high school to help keep an eye open for the right one.
Now when it comes to diagnostics and repair I can honestly say I know my vehicles but when it comes to the trans I have less knowledge of a Nat. Well back in March where the guy (seller) had all the right information I was looking for when it came to the trans history. The fluid was red but could tell it was not New like others I have looked at. Just one of the first things I look at with engines I figure the same attitude on trans missions. 
Told my tranny man to give it a good look over and tune not to mention an oil cooler that seemed funny my 99 Dakota has but this 1500 is radiator integrated.

OK that was in March..... Tic Toc Still waiting...

But other than that Life is Good!