• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla gauge issue

I've  noticed when I tow my fifth wheel, or any trailer with weight to it, when the temp gauge on the quadzilla app goes past 204 it will read -40c. 5he dummy gauge on the dash is still in the normal range, and if I let off of it for just a little the temp will come back to 204° and slowly drop on down. So has anyone had this issue and if so what is the fix? Thanks

2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

The ecm does not report values higher than 204*f on the data link plug under the hood.  It literally reports hex value of 0 for anything higher than 204*f.

Not an issue that can be fixed rather a limitation of the system

Learn something new, so I guess that's a good reason to get more gauges ? thanks again