• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

99 Dodge Ram Power Leather Heated Seat Swap

Hi, I am new to the forums and I’m sure there might actually be a post on here for what I’m looking for and maybe there isn’t. Anyways I have a 99 2500 with the 24v with regular powered leather seats. I have done research as far as what year dodge started with the optional power heated seats and what years have the electrically locked seatbelt restraint and etc. I have purchased donor seats out of a truck that was the top of the line in 00 which included obviously power heated seats, heated mirrors and even steering wheel controls for the radio. I also purchased the wiring that includes the complete dash harness including the heater switches for the seats, body control module, fuse panel and the harness that the seats plug into. After all that said, I have the wiring schematics in front of me to help me out. I’m not so inclined/familiar on the wiring for these dashes. And my question is, what wires do I need and what wires can I get rid of. Any help at all would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks!